So, if that superstition holds true, I'll spend 2017...
- Hanging out with horror authors
- Manning author tables at conventions and such
- Speaking on (poorly attended but wonderfully enthusiastic) convention panels
- Driving long distances
- Eating ramen
- Petting my cat
- Making schedules and project plans
- NOT cleaning my apartment or going grocery shopping, despite the mess and the lack of anything in the fridge
- Freaking out about all the stuff I've agreed to do (but in a good way? maybe?)
- Writing like a maniac, fueled by a bottle of red wine
Sound pretty accurate.