Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shame on me

Oh, shame on me! I'm supposed to be powering through my current work in progress, but I'm too fried to do anything but stare blankly at the Internet. Thought I could maybe blog instead, since there's a book review I've been meaning to write, but even that feels like too much effort. So instead, I'm just going to post this:


I'm not satisfied unless someone's running for their life, scrambling to save someone's life, or fighting the power... While questioning their beliefs... And wondering if they'll ever be with the person they love...



1 comment:

  1. I agree, it elicits a lot of vitriol against them. We really don't know if the ones supporting the holiday are stating their ideas or their parents'
    I will do lab report writers case study

    ReplyDelete