Monday, October 9, 2017

Announcing FLYNN NIGHTSIDER AND THE EDGE OF EVIL!

Hey everyone! Exciting news! For those of you who've been following me for the past few years, you've probably seen me promoting two YA dark fantasy novellas, THE FIREDRAGON and FIREDRAGON RISING. These stories were written as prequels to a full-length novel, FLYNN NIGHTSIDER AND THE EDGE OF EVIL, and I'm thrilled to announce that I (finally!) have a release date for it! While I enjoyed working with the folks at Glass House Press (who originally contracted the series and published the two novellas), I've reached a point in my publishing life where going indie with it simply made more sense.

So FLYNN NIGHTSIDER AND THE EDGE OF EVIL will now be releasing on May 15, 2018 with Crazy 8 Press, an indie publishing collective. And I'm revealing the cover on Halloween! Thought the spooky aesthetic matched the holiday :-) Sign up below to join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment